Buy Your own advertising
.Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to open [PDF] files.
Asia Tourism Resort & Attraction Summit 2010
2010. 30 March
The 3rd Tourism Property & Attraction Asia 2010
May 31-Jun 1, 2010 Shanghai China
(traveldailynews.com) Following the overwhelming success of The 2nd Tourism Property & Attraction Asia 2009, we are proud to announce that this great conference will be returning on 31st, May - 1st Jun, 2010 at Shanghai Marriott Hotel, Shanghai, China.
After the successful development of “Nanhai Legend” of Hainan, “Boao National Tourism Leisure Resort” of Sanya, a lot of tourism property projects are under planning, construction, promotion, have occupied big marketing share and got great market effect. Tourism Property concept and style has become active. Tourism property development has entered into a new flourishing era. With the continuous development of property hotel, timeshare Property, service apartment, leisure villa, etc., the number of world-class theme parks, luxury resorts and Eco Islands, etc. super mega project are growing up positively.
Shanghai will become the world focus in the year of 2010. The World Expo2010 will kick off in Shanghai. At this time and under this background, the holding of the 3rd Tourism Property &Attraction 2010 emerged because of the needing. This summit is where you need to be - to learn, network and do profitable business with people who matter! This summit is absolutely worthy for doing the report and give the public a valuable and guiding information about this industry both in the investment and horizon expanded factors.
Kindly please see following suggestions from you regarding our 2010 event, we are creating a number of exciting new issues, which will guarantee our 2010 event and promises to be more successful .The key issues including:
- The Current Situation and the Prospect of tourism property & Attraction investment / exploration
- Master Planning and Strategic Positioning of the Attraction
- Operation and management of tourism property & Attraction
- Site Selection, Investment, Planning and Operation of Tourism Resort Projects (Hotels, Resorts, Leisure Property)
Till now, we already invited some leading elites in this industry as our VIP speakers to give keynote speech:
- Zhenxuan Fei, President of Tourism Attraction Branch Association, Shanghai Municipal Tourism Trade Association
- Mr Edward Koh, Regional Director, Greater China, SINGAPORE TOURISM BOARD
- DR. SASITHARA PICHAICHANNARONG, Adviser to the Prime Minister; Former Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Tourism & Sports, Thailand
- Peter Wong, Vice President - Asia, Business Development, Universal Parks & Resorts
- Dr. Wadad AlSuwayeh, CEO, OQYANA Limited
- Christian Aaen, Regional Director - Asia, AECOM Economics
- Mark Manteit, Chief Executive Officer, Phillip Island Nature Parks
- Paul Chong, Vice President, Business Development, Banyan Tree Holdings Limited
- Ken Greene, President & Managing Director, Asia Pacific, Wyndham Hotel Group
- Don Li, Vice President of Development, Asia Pacific,Wyndham Hotel Group
- Mr. Alfonso Romero, General Manager, Gran Meliá Shanghai Hotel
- Kevin W. Sun, Head of Development, Greater China, Dusit International
- Rachel Wang, Representative of China, Relais & Chateaux
- Shirish Deshpande, CEO, Essel World India
all have already confirmed to speak at this exciting event.
- Jianzhong Zhang, Director of Policy & Regulation, National Tourism Administration
- Jiao Qing, President, Zhongkun Investment Group
- Paul Chong, Vice President, Business Development, Banyan Tree Holdings Li
- Mr. Luis del Olmo, Executive Vice-President Group Sales & Marketing, Sol Meliá Group
- Julian van den Bogaerde，Regional Vice President, China，Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
- JooHyeon Choi, CEO, Samsung Everland
- Michael F. Bartok, Executive Vice President, Recreation for Paramount Licensing Group
- Jun Yao, President, OCT Holdings
- Ke Lan, Vice President, Hai Chang Group
all showed their interest in speaking at the event and are on the road of confirming.
Shanghai Municipal Tourism Trade Association has confirmed to be our supporter.
For your reference, you can visit www.globaleaders.com/video to view past event video.Source: www.traveldailynews.com