Buy Your own advertising
.Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to open [PDF] files.
Tender - Operator of the Czech Restaurant
2009. 8 July
The Commissioner General Office for the participation of the Czech Republic at EXPO 2010 announced a tender for the order "Sub-Lease of Restaurant Premises in the Czech Pavilion at the World Exposition EXPO 2010 Shanghai".
The aim of the tender is to find the most suitable entity for concluding a sub-lease contract for parts of the Czech pavilion premises at the World Exposition EXPO 2010 Shanghai where such entity would provide the operation of a prime restaurant under the conditions stipulated by the Sub-Lease Contract and the Rules of the Organiser of EXPO 2010 Shanghai.
Below are the basic conditions for the establishment and operation of the restaurant; these conditions are further specified in the Sub-Lease Contract and the Rules of the Organiser of EXPO 2010 Shanghai:
- a) Equipment of leased premises (especially kitchen) with technologies and other equipment necessary for due restaurant operation, such as dishes, cutlery, glasses, etc. whereas the overall capacity of the restaurant shall be approx. 80 places;
- b) Provision of all permits required for the operation of a restaurant in the People´s Republic of China whereas the Contracting Entity shall provide its assistance to get such permits from the Organiser of EXPO 2010 Shanghai;
- c) The restaurant shall be of first-class quality and shall offer especially Czech cuisine and shall be open daily between 1 June and 31 October 2010, from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. (including Saturdays and Sundays);
- d) Tidying up, cleaning and sanitation of all restaurant premises and backrooms;
- e) Removal of the restaurant equipment (see point a) above), materials and stock from the pavilion or shared areas at EXPO 2010 at least by 10 November 2010.
For due operation of the restaurant in compliance with the Rules of the Organiser of EXPO 2010 Shanghai, the Operator shall provide the storing of stock and materials at its own responsibility and costs.
The sub-leased premises are located in the Czech pavilion rented from the Organiser of EXPO 2010 Shanghai, i.e. at Shanghai World EXPO Site - zone C10, 3588, Pudong rd. (S), Shanghai, 200125, People’s Republic of China.
Exact location of the leased premises within the pavilion and their layout is included in the Sub-Lease Contract.
Concluding of the Sub-Lease Contract is expected immediately after tender closing, i.e. in September 2009.
The tender documents will be provided to prospective bidders/suppliers in print and digital format upon written request and the contact address where the applications shall be directed is as follows:
HAVEL & HOLÁSEK s.r.o., advokátní kancelář (law office)
Mgr. Zuzana Picková
Tel: + 420 224 895 950
Fax: + 420 224 895 980
110 00 Praha 1