Buy Your own advertising
.Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to open [PDF] files.
Australia-China Business Forum this week
2009. 20 October
by Adeline Teoh
(dynamicexport.com.au) The Australia-China Business Forum begins today in Melbourne, one of Australia’s premier events for doing business in China. The forum includes a Chinese delegates program, business matching sessions and presentations on various opportunities in China, Macau and Hong Kong and ways of leveraging the Shanghai World Expo in 2010.
As one of the few growth markets in the world this year, China has become a global economic star and Australian business that have not yet entered or made moves to enter the Chinese market are missing a huge opportunity, according to David Thomas of Think Global Consulting.
Thomas will be speaking at the forum, and hosting the forum luncheon with special guest Minister for Finance and Deregulation Lindsay Tanner.
- Your Online Sales & Marketing Strategy for Success in China & Asia
- An update on the China Free Trade Agreement
- Business in China from a Chinese perspective
- Chinese Investment in Australian business
- How to remain resilient in an economic downturn
Details: www.australianbusinessforum.com.auSource: www.dynamicexport.com.au